FA Cup R3 Draw | Birmingham City (H)

Hope they get fuckin "hammered", used to go watch em on a Friday night but cant stand the cunts now...
Why what have they done to upset you?
Yes, they beat us when we were shit. And they celebrated wildly, which you would expect.
I don't see why you would let them get under your skin though.

At least we don't have to endure their moronic fans. Who remembers the game we beat them at our place when we had Elano? I remember them kicking off in the south stand then getting the metal door open on the concourse separating both sets of fan's until it was shut. A line of police with batons drawn keeping us back. I actually spotted myself on a YouTube video someone had posted, thankfully I looked fairly innocent lol.
That was my sons first game. He was only 5. He was shit scared as we had to walk past them to get to the car. Pricks.

I await to see how the tv companies justify making rags v Watford one of the chosen live games
A team riding high in their league against a team struggling to beat teams without VAR assistance

Pissed off with the current situation , normally FA Cup 3rd round home ties are cheap tickets , £10 adults £5k kids used to take all the family and have a good day out , with a full house and a good following from the opposing team creating a decent atmosphere , hope this vaccine does the trick for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.