FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

Well I said before the draw was made that I couldn't go if it was Sunday so all I wanted was a dull home draw that wasn't going to be moved for tv. I thought I'd got that. Evidently not. Gutted.

That’s a joke for me.
Saturday 3pm - was planning to make a day of it in town before & after the match, with a few mates who don’t go regularly.
Now it’s 2pm on a Sunday that plan is completely kiboshed.
Great.

One thing to be mindful of if relocating is if you go for a decent seat instead of SS3 then the price can go up a lot by QF stage as they generally just keep you in the same one for all rounds.

Love how they announce it and then you have to act tomorrow! Nothing like a bit of notice :-)

One thing to be mindful of if relocating is if you go for a decent seat instead of SS3 then the price can go up a lot by QF stage as they generally just keep you in the same one for all rounds.

Love how they announce it and then you have to act tomorrow! Nothing like a bit of notice :-)
Thought they might delay a few days given that Newcastle ticket sales are being paused for the Red star game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.