FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

If you go on iplayer you have to prove you have a TV licence.
I reckon someone from the bbc has been on here reading about all the Blues who refuse to have one. Crafty bastards :-)

If you go on iplayer you have to prove you have a TV licence.
I reckon someone from the bbc has been on here reading about all the Blues who refuse to have one. Crafty bastards :-)

Not sure pressing a button that says “I have a TV licence “ is really proving it. But I can understand why it might make someone nervous.

What level of membership does somebody need to receive a ticket transfer for a game like this? Do they need a matchday membership or just an online account?

Mates want me to buy them a ticket for this but are not currently members

What level of membership does somebody need to receive a ticket transfer for a game like this? Do they need a matchday membership or just an online account?

Mates want me to buy them a ticket for this but are not currently members

I don’t think you’ve been able to buy a ticket for any league game without a membership for two years now.

Let's give the fans a chance who can't do £60 and £70 prem games,should be no more than £20 adult and £10 kids.
Exactly this for me. Christmas present for my 2 lads, me the wife and 2 boys for £57.50. They'll be made up with this! The prem games are so steep now this is the only way I can afford to take my family to a game. Every year i prey for a home game against a lower league team in the Cup so we can all go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.