FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

Loads of tickets left for this one so anyone who wants to buy any for family can do so. Just got 6 extra’s for a couple of families who can’t ever get tickets and can’t afford them for Prem games. £60 for 2 adults and 2 kids is not too shabby!
Agreed! Just paid the same for me, my old man, daughter (2nd game) and nephew (1st game) in the family stand. Throw in 4 free tickets for the kids fanzone and it’s a cheap day out.

Agreed! Just paid the same for me, my old man, daughter (2nd game) and nephew (1st game) in the family stand. Throw in 4 free tickets for the kids fanzone and it’s a cheap day out.
Can I ask how you got the tickets for the fanzone as well? My lads would love a bit of that.

Loads of tickets left for this one so anyone who wants to buy any for family can do so. Just got 6 extra’s for a couple of families who can’t ever get tickets and can’t afford them for Prem games. £60 for 2 adults and 2 kids is not too shabby!
How does transferring tickets to them work? Do they have to have a membership?

You get the tickets via email then forward them on. You need membership to buy (at the moment) but can send them on to anyone.
Cheers, just bought 2 for a girl and her lad at work. He has been desperate to go for ages but she couldn't afford it with having to buy membership too.

Too expensive for a 3rd round cup game. 15 quid adults, 5 quid under 18's would've been the way to go for this one especially so soon after Christmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.