FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

"Sing something simple"! That takes me back.
Mum and Dad used to listen to it on the radio back in the mid - 1960s.
I'm pretty sure it was broadcast on a Sunday evening around 7pm on The Light Programme.
Followed by a quick bath, into my jammies and in bed by 9pm ready for school on Monday morning.

Mum and Dad used to listen to it on the radio back in the mid - 1960s.
I'm pretty sure it was broadcast on a Sunday evening around 7pm on The Light Programme.
Followed by a quick bath, into my jammies and in bed by 9pm ready for school on Monday morning.
Just after the Top Twenty chart rundown with 'Fluff' Freeman....not arf !!

Do tickets still go on open sale if any remain after restricted sales,
From 10.00 today all members can buy 5 extra tickets. There are thousands left at the moment so it's possible that it could be opened to general for anyone without a membership I suppose.

From 10.00 today all members can buy 5 extra tickets. There are thousands left at the moment so it's possible that it could be opened to general for anyone without a membership I suppose.
Cheers pal. Bringing 2 grandsons over for their first game. Have supporter numbers but not memberships. Will keep fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.