FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

I didn’t call you a ‘Tory ****’ and nor did I make any comment whatsoever in regards your political leanings, never mind voting or membership record

I think you must have me confused with someone else

I did and I apologize. I deleted the post when I realized but too late.

And we are still shocked that they move ko times at will
Didnt hear many sacking tomorows game cos of the kick of time .Suppose it a good excuse as any not to go against Port Vale
This has no reason to be moved from 1501 though has it ? Overseas TV is not an excuse to move a KO, as it can only not be shown on TV at 1500 in UK. There is no benefit to any fans in the UK for this being moved, none.

I'm on the FA Cup scheme, but 1730 ko's get me home at nearly 2300, and are the most disruptive to my weekend, so I'll pay for a ticket I won't be using, and yes I am going tomorrow, and will not be home till 2300, as trains have been booked. I could have booked trains for this for a 1500 ko yesterday when it was originally "confirmed", luckily I hadn't got round to it, but now I'll save myself £50 and find a stream instead.

Absolutely no need for this moving to a 5.31 ko , very poor decision by the club with no regard to match going fans , we have enough games moved due to tv without moving them when not on tv . We don’t get home till near on 11pm for Saturday 5.30 games when moved for tv so although on the cup scheme there will be 3 empty seats for this game !!

This has no reason to be moved from 1501 though has it ? Overseas TV is not an excuse to move a KO, as it can only not be shown on TV at 1500 in UK. There is no benefit to any fans in the UK for this being moved, none.

I'm on the FA Cup scheme, but 1730 ko's get me home at nearly 2300, and are the most disruptive to my weekend, so I'll pay for a ticket I won't be using, and yes I am going tomorrow, and will not be home till 2300, as trains have been booked. I could have booked trains for this for a 1500 ko yesterday when it was originally "confirmed", luckily I hadn't got round to it, but now I'll save myself £50 and find a stream instead.
Good on you , they love to fu*k fans about .Nowt changes

Absolutely no need for this moving to a 5.31 ko , very poor decision by the club with no regard to match going fans , we have enough games moved due to tv without moving them when not on tv . We don’t get home till near on 11pm for Saturday 5.30 games when moved for tv so although on the cup scheme there will be 3 empty seats for this game !!
They just dont care about the fans .kick of time will put people of from going but the powers to be dont care

Could depend on if City are still in Europe or not. If not there may be a free week in between the quarter and semi final.
Way too early to predict. Dont forget the game due to be played on the weekend of the QF will have to be rearranged too and if still in Europe will be tight to fit in.
If we do make the semi final why not go to Wembley instead and you still get to see a game.
Thanks for the reply.
I guess the issue of going to the semi is getting access to a ticket. I'm a member of the supporters club in Melbourne but City will have more season ticket holders than tickets being made available for us. Or at least that's how I think it works.
I want to experience a match day at the Etihad rather than Wembley but would go if I could.

I’m pretty annoyed that the time of kick off has been put back to 5.30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.