FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

Will be for them lazy twats in america I bet who cannot be arsed getting up as early as 4am ;-) will deffinately be for their TV stations this stupid and pointless KO time.

It will affect the attendance I think

So you don't think they would have been shown against a lower league or top 4 side then?
Of course they would but that wasn’t what I said was it? I said wolves v rag scum prick cunnts is a valid televised tie. Rag scum prick cunnts v say port vale wouldn’t merit televising (although it probably would be)

Of course they would but that wasn’t what I said was it? I said wolves v rag scum prick cunnts is a valid televised tie. Rag scum prick cunnts v say port vale wouldn’t merit televising (although it probably would be)
They would have been on against any opposition as you well know and that was my only point.

I won't be bothering then, I hate Saturday 1730 ko's, the must disruptive of all for me, and if its only for overseas TV why did it need to move from 1500 ?

Hate saturday 5.30 games? Guessing you're not going tomorrow then? Or is that different because it's a big game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.