FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

I can't either mate in my city account,all they do is send an email normally when they have relocated you and like marvin says ,send a txt on matchday with your relocation details,from there on in ypu jus hope everything goes right ,ie ,getting in with season cards that have been activated for your relocation block etc,i always send a direct message to supporters services as soon as they take my money out etc,good luck

I have to re-locate every cup game never had an issue nor an e-mail confirmation, but always works and as you should get a text on the day. I just make a note of re-location seats and take a photo.

I have given up asking to make sure I get an e-mail as they always say "right seats changed you will get an e-mail confirmation shortly" but never do, however i do get the original e-mail with my re-located seats.

The Photo ID is just used to prevent adult fans from buying a junior ticket - so I was told. I queried it once and was told not to worry about it.

I checked online and there were 500 single seats available this morning. There are now 270. So it looks like they will just about go by the end of the day, however, it's possible there could be another small batch of single seats to be released from Levels 2 and 3. If there are, that number should be small (L2 is small, and Vale have 1/3 of L3), and should go tomorrow morning...assuming there are matchday sales.

I think the crowd will be 53k to 55k depending on hospitality sales. It could actually be higher than our league crowds as there should be no segregation losses, however, I don't think the City hospitality areas will sell well. I've no idea about that really never having sat in such a seat, and never having wanted to.

i just had a txt from city telling me about my seats relocation from 318 to 118
Where can you check your ticket details for tomorrows game ?

I know I've been moved but how do I see where too ?

That website really is shite, its not showing on my ticket history or anywhere else I can see.

(I'm not even going but someone is using my ticket.)
i just had a txt from city telling me about my seats relocation info from 318 to 118

strange that,i normally get it on the day of the match,not the day before

The Photo ID is just used to prevent adult fans from buying a junior ticket - so I was told. I queried it once and was told not to worry about it.

I checked online and there were 500 single seats available this morning. There are now 270. So it looks like they will just about go by the end of the day, however, it's possible there could be another small batch of single seats to be released from Levels 2 and 3. If there are, that number should be small (L2 is small, and Vale have 1/3 of L3), and should go tomorrow morning...assuming there are matchday sales.

I think the crowd will be 53k to 55k depending on hospitality sales. It could actually be higher than our league crowds as there should be no segregation losses, however, I don't think the City hospitality areas will sell well. I've no idea about that really never having sat in such a seat, and never having wanted to.

hospitality not completely sold out as they called me today with a deal. £119 for meal etc. Citizens Suite I think that was. Not bad but too short notice for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.