FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Good draw but from a supporters point of view about as uninspiring as it’s possible to be.
Any game that City play in is exciting!! We are never uninspiring. Honestly sometimes I despair. ;-) :-)

We are the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND, IN ALL THE WORLD for goodness sake.

Plus it’s a home game so I can go. Although I must admit I miss that walk along the river bank and through the little park. I’ve sat on a bench there many a time to think about the game and just relish the peace and quiet. Happy Days. :-)

Fulham away would been a dream draw, Fulham home is a bit underwhelming. Oh well, at least we should qualify for the 5th round.
@Ric, Ric, Ric, I know you are the Boss but I never thought I’d read that you thought a City game was a ‘bit underwhelming’! I am shaking my head here. :-) ;-)

I know and appreciate that most of you love the away games but now and again it’s good for us ‘have to stay homers’ to be able to watch the magnificent City play a Cup game! We like to see the youngsters, who are coming through from the Academy, play football with the big boys. :-)

Last edited:
Plus it’s a home game so I can go. Although I must admit I miss that walk along the river bank and through the little park. I’ve sat on a bench there many a time to think about the game and just relish the peace and quiet. Happy Days. :-)
Did that many a time when I lived in London, pub in Putney then pay on the gate at Craven Cottage. In them days, mind, the Fulham R.L. team was getting bigger crowds than Fulham F.C.

Any game that City play in is exciting!! We are never uninspiring. Honestly sometimes I despair. ;-) :-)

We are the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND, IN ALL THE WORLD for goodness sake.

I’ll consider myself reprimanded ;-)

Fair enough but is there not some rule both teams have to agree the price of the match ticket in cup competitions.
That used to be the case but the rule was changed a few years ago. Home team now sets the prices for FA Cup ties but can't charge the away team higher prices than it does for its own fans unless the visiting club agrees.

There's also a minimum ticket price of £10 for adults from first round onwards so anyone hoping for a fiver is going to be disappointed as City couldn't do that even if they wanted to. There's no minimum for concessions so no problem to have rock bottom priced kids/OAP tickets.

Pleased with this. Teams involved in promotion / relegation battles usually don’t prioritise tough away cup ties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.