FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

They should concede the game before its played to conserve their strngh for the Championship
It would have been class if it was away at Fulham
So gutted we didnt get a decent away draw with a lower league team

40,000 last time we played them in the 4th round, 2 years ago, will be at least that this time too. When have we ever got 15,000 . Don’t be ridiculous.
The media outrage that we didn’t get 55,000 that day was laughable and a stadium occupancy standard no other club in the world is held too.

We had more home games around that period though including a league cup semi in the same week I think. Might have been a 1pm Sunday kick off time as well.

I guess the pandemic could level out the number and keep it at a similar level but a Saturday 3pm would be nice.
Yes I was more talking about similar prices than attendance.

I think they must have the lowest away following in the country. I can't remember them ever bringing more than a few hundred fans to Maine Road or the Etihad. They are too posh to leave leafy West London for a trip to the frozen north. This one will have to be kids for a quid.
Think they brought a few to Maine Road in 99 but they were top of the table. One of our better days in that division.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.