FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

7 nil away to Reading tonight and Tosin on the scoresheet
Remember us winning 7- 0 at Reading back in 68 fa cup replay I was at the game Elm Park in those days they played at,our biggest ever away win rags got beat same night at Spurs in there replay and we shared the train back home from Euston,no trouble.

Remember us winning 7- 0 at Reading back in 68 fa cup replay I was at the game Elm Park in those days they played at,our biggest ever away win rags got beat same night at Spurs in there replay and we shared the train back home from Euston,no trouble.
Crikey , I was only a nipper.
Good Times in 68

Fulham's priority is getting promoted, they will not play anywhere near a full strength team against us, it would still most likely lose, and they could get injuries to key players.

They won't be stupid, getting to the FAC 5th round is not important this season.

the day I quite literally started supporting City after the 0-0 at Maine Road.... I think Coleman missed a penalty as well... those were the days.

the day I quite literally started supporting City after the 0-0 at Maine Road.... I think Coleman missed a penalty as well... those were the days.
Frannie Lee's face was a picture as he turned round at the end of his run-up (he took about 10 yards for pens) to see TC blasting the ball into the Platt Lane stand.

The Reading Chairman came on the Tannoy after the game to tell his fans "You have just had the privilege of watching the the finest football team in the country".

Did we play Reading at home in the third round two years running, have an idea we played them in 69. Could be old man's memory.
After last night can't regard Fulham as a gimme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.