FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Problem with that is that Fulham are scheduled to play Millwall the following Tuesday. I hope it is Sunday as I can't make it on the Saturday.
I didn't realize Fulham play the Tues like United do. In that case this is nailed on to be a Fri night game. United will get the prime Sat evening KO for TV

I didn't realize Fulham play the Tues like United do. In that case this is nailed on to be a Fri night game. United will get the prime Sat evening KO for TV
I think the Fulham v Millwall game may get moved to Wednesday, freeing up Sunday for the cup tie. Championship TV games for February haven’t been confirmed yet so moving a fixture between two London teams back 24 hours (irrespective of whether or not it’s on TV) isn’t going to have major ramifications unlike any changes to the midweek Premier League games which are all on BT Sport.
As I said in a previous post, I’ve got my doubts that any of the leading PL clubs will feature in a Friday night game due to the South American international break. But I may be wrong!

Are the ticket prices capped in the early rounds for supporters on the cup scheme?

Are the ticket prices capped in the early rounds for supporters on the cup scheme?
I think they put an end to the price capping a few seasons ago. Shouldn’t matter for a game like this where prices will presumably be low to begin with.

We play at home on the Wednesday after Fulham, then away to Norwich late KO on Saturday followed by away at Sporting on the Tuesday. Surely we shouldn't even be on TV anyway and we can play 3.00 on Saturday. Does anyone know when the broadcasters will let the fans know when they need to travel etc.

We play at home on the Wednesday after Fulham, then away to Norwich late KO on Saturday followed by away at Sporting on the Tuesday. Surely we shouldn't even be on TV anyway and we can play 3.00 on Saturday. Does anyone know when the broadcasters will let the fans know when they need to travel etc.
United are at home as well and play Tue the next week. They can really only play the Sat so that rules that day out for us. No chance they will allow both of us to play at home the same day

I think we will be early KO on the Sunday, still gives Fulham 2 and a half days before their next game and avoids Utd game on the Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.