FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Tickets left

3008 in the third tiers.
231 in the second tier.
234 in the first tier.

That's not a bad effort for a lower league side at home in the 4th round of the cup.

This one will probably be sold out.

It's all down to the pricing and it was spot on for this.
Be annoying if Fulham keep hold of the allocation and send a load back last minute.

Do we know how many they took from us?

Be annoying if Fulham keep hold of the allocation and send a load back last minute.

Do we know how many they took from us?

Looking like the usual away allocation, 1 block spread across 3 tiers. Actually just found this on their website:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 22.58.13.png

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 22.58.37.png

So 3055 and it looks like the pricing for them is great as well.

Tickets left

3008 in the third tiers.
231 in the second tier.
234 in the first tier.

That's not a bad effort for a lower league side at home in the 4th round of the cup.

This one will probably be sold out.

it shows we could be sold out pretty much every game but most fans are being priced out of attending matches all season round.

£58 a adult ticket compared to £15/£20 is a huge difference.
Got myself and my son a tickets for £20 lol

thank you city hopefully more gestures like this for less popular games

it shows we could be sold out pretty much every game but most fans are being priced out of attending matches all season round.

£58 a adult ticket compared to £15/£20 is a huge difference.
Got myself and my son a tickets for £20 lol

thank you city hopefully more gestures like this for less popular games
We're also helped by this game being at the weekend and a post-Covid desire to do communal things?

Two years ago we struggled to get 40k to this fixture, now we've sold over 45k two weeks before KO.

We're also helped by this game being at the weekend and a post-Covid desire to do communal things?

Two years ago we struggled to get 40k to this fixture, now we've sold over 45k two weeks before KO.
That’s not really being helped. Home FA Cup games should be at the weekends and this has been the first pandemic hitting the U.K. in living memory.

That near 40k crowd when we played them 2 years ago was actually a bit of an outlier when looking at our FA Cup home games played at weekends over the past 8 or 9 seasons. Normally we more or less sell those games out. We got over 52k in the previous round v Port Vale, but the Fulham game was the 5th home game that month and that probably had an impact.

Tickets left

3008 in the third tiers.
231 in the second tier.
234 in the first tier.

That's not a bad effort for a lower league side at home in the 4th round of the cup, 2 weeks before kick off.

This will be sold out.

Brilliant. I'm away or I'd be there. Should sell out!

We sold out the early round last time we had a lower league team because of good pricing.

Empithad is a myth perpetuated by children who read the Daily Star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.