FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Tickets left

3008 in the third tiers.
231 in the second tier.
234 in the first tier.

That's not a bad effort for a lower league side at home in the 4th round of the cup, 2 weeks before kick off.

This will be sold out.

It's all down to the pricing and it was spot on for this.
Update:

Tickets left
2669 in the third tiers.
235 in the second tier.
195 in the first tier.

Don't ask me how there are now more in the 2nd tier.

My season ticket shows my cup match ticket as being 'reserved.' Nothing is shown for this match on my Google pay thing but the Brentford game a few days later is. Can anyone advise if this seems OK. I don't relish another long wait in the phone queue.
You haven't paid for the ticket yet, hence why it's reserved still. Once city take the money it will move from reserved and update on GP

You haven't paid for the ticket yet, hence why it's reserved still. Once city take the money it will move from reserved and update on GP
My ST is in SSL 3, but bought one in FSL 1 on 1st day of sale. Still not showing in GP, will wait until next week to ring if nothing changes.

Forgive me if its been mentioned
but why at the start of the ticket price criteria does it say ,first on etc

" CITYZENS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS & CITYZENS MATCHDAY MEMBERS "

normally its

" CITYZENS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ON THE CUP SCHEME "

like it is on the sporting home game.

we join the cup scheme for guaranteed tickets,and final tickets if we get there,but,from the onset of these schemes we always got a reduction in ticket prices ,for comitting to all home games etc

Palace fan defending us on twitter after a Liverpool fan was gobbing off about the cheap prices.

Bizarre world we live in when rivals gob off about cheap tickets being bad thing, football fans of opposite sides don't come together on much but ticket pricing should be one of things they agree on.

Liverpool offered cheap tickets for their League Cup semi final and most City fans I saw said they should be commended for it.

well done palace fan.

"we want cheap tickets so we can go games"... But yet slag it of when we do ! Fans should stick together more and commend.

In a nutshell to where we live in a mad world where to pay a lot more means it is better.

Thanks. For medical reasons l have missed a few matches so l am really looking forward to it especially after reading all the posts about happy familes going because of the reduced prices.

Forgive me if its been mentioned
but why at the start of the ticket price criteria does it say ,first on etc

" CITYZENS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS & CITYZENS MATCHDAY MEMBERS "

normally its

" CITYZENS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ON THE CUP SCHEME "

like it is on the sporting home game.

we join the cup scheme for guaranteed tickets,and final tickets if we get there,but,from the onset of these schemes we always got a reduction in ticket prices ,for comitting to all home games etc
I think for Fulham they wanted to make it as cheap as possible and £10 is the minimum the FA allow for an adult ticket. So if they wanted to offer £10 tickets for all seasoncard holders and members they couldn’t discount any further for being on the Cup scheme.

I think for Fulham they wanted to make it as cheap as possible and £10 is the minimum the FA allow for an adult ticket. So if they wanted to offer £10 tickets for all seasoncard holders and members they couldn’t discount any further for being on the Cup scheme.
yeah,i figoured that before posting
i was being sarcastic ;-)

That near 40k crowd when we played them 2 years ago was actually a bit of an outlier when looking at our FA Cup home games played at weekends over the past 8 or 9 seasons. Normally we more or less sell those games out. We got over 52k in the previous round v Port Vale, but the Fulham game was the 5th home game that month and that probably had an impact.

The Fulham game was also a Sunday afternoon and live on BBC1 so that wouldn't have helped attendance-wise either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.