FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United , Liverpool or spurs at home please, im quite enjoying playing all these so callled big teams and putting them to the sword
If not if they get through Fleetwood their place or ours , as i have mates who support Fleetwood.
Got a season ticket at Highbury five minutes drive from my house, got to get past Sheff Wednesday yet. Killed the 5th round making it midweek where all teams start to seriously dream of Wembley.

Got a season ticket at Highbury five minutes drive from my house, got to get past Sheff Wednesday yet. Killed the 5th round making it midweek where all teams start to seriously dream of Wembley.
I'm walking distance from Highbury too.

It'd be nice to not have 90+ mins drive to a game....like the old days (well end of last season when I moved anyway)

We are due a nice easy draw , we have had the Dippers and Chelsea in the Carabao , then the Goons in the FA Cup, preferably away from home to save our fans from a bobardment of piss from the 8,000 away fans in the third tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.