FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed one of Spurs, rags, or dippers as I expect the latter two to progress through. No way are we getting a relatively easy draw in this competition
What are next week’s lottery numbers?
Are they the same ones we got when we drew Burton, Cheltenham, Rotherham, Port Vale, Bristol City, Peterborough, Sheffield Wednesday, Swindon, Newport County in last few seasons? We’ve had really tough draws this season but prior to that absolute dream ties. Utter bollocks it’s fixed.

What are next week’s lottery numbers?
Are they the same ones we got when we drew Burton, Cheltenham, Rotherham, Port Vale, Bristol City, Peterborough, Sheffield Wednesday, Swindon, Newport County in last few seasons? We’ve had really tough draws this season but prior to that absolute dream ties. Utter bollocks it’s fixed.
Too right and let’s remember all those rigged years when we ended up playing stoke/Wigan/Sunderland/Watford in finals etc

complaining draws are fixed makes people look like rags and dippers. Embarrassing

Bigger the draw the better. Love big Cup ties. Don't really want some banana skin type tie where your already thinking about the draw for the next round before it's kicked off.

I'm walking distance from Highbury too.

It'd be nice to not have 90+ mins drive to a game....like the old days (well end of last season when I moved anyway)
This is the only possible game we're I would buy a half and half scarf. Biggest FA cupvtie at Highbury so far Leicester due a really big team.

This is the only possible game we're I would buy a half and half scarf. Biggest FA cupvtie at Highbury so far Leicester due a really big team.
Having a foot in both camps so to speak I can understand, but it's not for me.

Hardest bit would be getting a ticket in our end, my 13.5k or so points & cup scheme won't be enough.

Fuck no.
Absolutely the WORST view for 75% of away fans. If you're in the upper tier you can't see the feckin goal below you
It was a good do when it was standing down at the bottom though, wasn't it? Especially when Whitey smacked that thunderbolt in.

We get who we get. I expect us to beat whoever it is, more so if we are at home. It is always nice to play someone we haven't played before/for ages, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.