FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be ragsters away, no doubt we will have our alocation slashed for security reasons but still expect 8-10k
No nited will get a virtual bye as usual. Would expect us to get Spurs to get rid of one more threat to the rags. Would love them to go to Elland Rd, but expect it will be Sheff Wed or Fleerwood at home.

I'll guess at:

Wrexham/Sheff Utd v Leeds
Ipswich/Burnley v Fulham/Sunderland
rags v Luton/Grimsby
Spuds v CITY
Brighton v Bristol City
Sheff Weds/Fleetwood v Leicester
Southampton v Blackburn/Brum
Stoke v Derby/Wet Spam

Has anyone complained how it's going to be a walk over for us this season with the big teams like Chelsea and Liverpool already out?

Spurs away next round; Bayern Munich 1/4s; Brazil 1970 semi-final; World Select 11 if we reach the final

I'll guess at:

Wrexham/Sheff Utd v Leeds
Ipswich/Burnley v Fulham/Sunderland
rags v Luton/Grimsby
Spuds v CITY
Brighton v Bristol City
Sheff Weds/Fleetwood v Leicester
Southampton v Blackburn/Brum
Stoke v Derby/Wet Spam
Yeah, in all honesty, spurs getting united at their place really would be ideal wouldn’t it?

I think Klipperty will go at the end of this season and then they will be really in it.

Like him or not he’s won them trophies and got to finals. Not many other available managers out there to do that.

Not complaining like !
Which team do you think he'll run into the ground next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.