FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a welshman I was gutted to see Wrexham concede late yesterday, I fear a penalty shootout would have been their best chance of going further.
Its just impossible to get excited over cup draws when teams havent even finished the previous round. Wrexham fans made to celebrate the possibility! of mayby! playing Spurs potentialy! in the next round. All a bit strange to me.
I get that from a lower league team perspective but still some draws in the cup still fondly linger in the memory and I don’t think would have meant as much if we had lost or even won a shootout - 3 I can remember which all included celebrations that were incredible
Everton 2-2 away, Power’s lob
Blackpool 1-1 away, Lakey
Villa 1-1 Micah’s almighty leap

Every city is a nightmare to drive around
Music, culture, arts, ideas, anti-establishment attitude. Bristol is fantastic, the Manchester of the south.
A cousin of mine moved to Bristol years ago, had a few nights out there and really like the place.

The biggest club in the country never to play in the Premier League n’all, BCity.

Seen a bit of them the last couple of seasons. They have a great academy and some very decent youngsters up front but they are terrible defensively.
Just sold their best striker Semenyo to Bournemouth
Andreas Weimann the ex Villa forward is probably their main man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.