FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Bristol for years, they love their football down there. The whole city will be buzzing.

Will book the day off and stay with mates if I can somehow get a ticket!
Unfortunately there are probably more plastic united and cult fans than support the local sides. Rugby is big there as well
If the city actually got behind their teams they wouldn’t be the biggest city in England never to have a team in the premier league

Meh. It's a decent draw in terms of progressing but of all the lower league teams away to draw, we get the one that we played most recently. Came up on my social media memories just last week, think it was 2018, was a good away day. Not sure I'll bother going again with it being midweek.

Meh. It's a decent draw in terms of progressing but of all the lower league teams away to draw, we get the one that we played most recently. Came up on my social media memories just last week, think it was 2018, was a good away day. Not sure I'll bother going again with it being midweek.
We had them in the Carabao semis but that aside they are a team we have weirdly not played very often in our history
Such a shame it’s not a Saturday afternoon/evening game

We had them in the Carabao semis but that aside they are a team we have weirdly not played very often in our history
Such a shame it’s not a Saturday afternoon/evening game
Yep that's the one, 3-2 I think. First time I had been, that was a midweek too but wasn't missing the chance to go to a new ground. doesn't feel that long ago to me so I'm not overly bothered about going again upon learning it's midweek once more.

Just as we are all planning nice weekend trips and all that they’ll announce kickoff is Monday night or Sunday teatime or something else shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.