FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only recollection of Bristol City is from the 1965-66 season. Both matches were drawn, 2-2 at Maine Road and 1-1 at Ashton Gate.

In the first match I think that Bristol City club legend John Atyeo scored along with a rare goal for City by Ralph Brand.

I do remember travelling to the away match in Bristol but nothing comes near to recollection.

City ended the season with promotion and Bristol City did not.

I have been to Bristol a few times since then and found it a very nice City but still having a few pisshead locals.

My only recollection of Bristol City is from the 1965-66 season. Both matches were drawn, 2-2 at Maine Road and 1-1 at Ashton Gate.

In the first match I think that Bristol City club legend John Atyeo scored along with a rare goal for City by Ralph Brand.

I do remember travelling to the away match in Bristol but nothing comes near to recollection.

City ended the season with promotion and Bristol City did not.

I have been to Bristol a few times since then and found it a very nice City but still having a few pisshead locals.
I was also at that game. All I remember is the score, no recollection of who scored. Exciting times, Mercer and Malcs first season ending in winning the second division, then a year to consolidate and onto wining Div 1 from the rags and that wonderful day in Newcastle.

In the hope that tickets come down to 13,000 points on cup schemes.
Any parking advice ? CTID
Yes, don't drive in Bristol. It's a nightmare.
It's one of those cities that is trying to discourage cars, so expect difficulty parking, to be fleeced if you do find somewhere and check the Bristol low emission zone area too.
Or in other words - arrive early and bring lots of cash!

Yes, don't drive in Bristol. It's a nightmare.
It's one of those cities that is trying to discourage cars, so expect difficulty parking, to be fleeced if you do find somewhere and check the Bristol low emission zone area too.
Or in other words - arrive early and bring lots of cash!
Here’s their official travel advice, maybe the park and rid from Portway might be the way to go?

Looked at the fixtures before and after the 5th round. United and spurs play on the Sunday before so can’t play in the Tuesday. City and Spurs play on the Saturday after so can’t play on the Thursday.
My hunch is City Tuesday, Spurs Wednesday and United Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.