FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That takes me back. I won that quiz back in early 1981 and based on the fact the prize was always tickets for whichever of us or Utd were playing at home the next week sat back to expect 2 tickets for the 4th round Cup tie with Norwich in the post. Imagine my surprise when I received a hardbook book on the history of offroad motorbike racing. Chuffed I was not.
As a kid in the 60's I entered a quiz in a newspaper to win a Dalek, my Dad got a letter saying I'd won and the prize would be with us within a few weeks. Imagine my disappointment when it arrived, was a cardboard model that was no more than a foot in height, I was expecting the full size Dalek that I could fit inside :-(

As a kid in the 60's I entered a quiz in a newspaper to win a Dalek, my Dad got a letter saying I'd won and the prize would be with us within a few weeks. Imagine my disappointment when it arrived, was a cardboard model that was no more than a foot in height, I was expecting the full size Dalek that I could fit inside :-(
"EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE" !!!

Ticket prices and criteria (for home fans) are now showing on the Bristol City website.
Prices start at £38 for adults in the South Stand and go on sale early next week.
It will be interesting to see when our ticket office get around to putting out the same info.
If someone can put up a link to the Bristol City website please,as I cannot do it.
The tickets are a bit pricey if you ask me, they are wanting to cash in on playing The Champions in the FA Cup.
Hanging Judge Jeffreys should be all over these robbing twats !!

Must have left you Skaro'd for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.