FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Phillips play and actually look interested and not like a rabbit in the headlights. I think Jack and Haaland deserve a little rest as does Rodders. No idea who is fit at the back, but I would go
Ortega, Ake, Walker, Dias, Akanji
Bernie, Phillips, Gundo (or Perrone)
Phil, Alvarez, Mahrez

Hoping for Palmer on the bench if fit. I can’t see Pep playing Phillips and Perrone from the start for some reason and also think Gomez will get some game time

would love to see perone again at some point tonight - he looked sharp in his short cameo on saturday

I don't see this being tight at all TBH. Sure they will run for their lives but they lack quality and will tire soon enough. 4-0 to us.

I am 54 years old and still don't sleep good before a city away game that I am attending. Its not as if its my first away game. Checking the weather forecast for Bristol at 04.00 this morning. Keep the faith. CTID

Teams don't tire anymore. Not now they can make five subs. It's been one of our biggest issues this season.
We'll see. We'll pass it around for 90 mins and they will chase for 90 mins and over the course of the game that will result in them making mistakes, and more so as the game goes on. Call it tiredness or maybe just inability to concentrate fully over the course of a whole game. And we'll punish those mistakes. I'm still saying 4-0 to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.