FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice, ring City and tell them your issue

Arsenal and Chelsea both wanted ID

Any away ticket bought by one person can be transferred to a person on their friends and family

Clause 3.1 or 3.2 of Citys away ticket terms and conditions states this

However those yiu speak to do not know this, so ask to be put through to actual supporter services
Cheers mayo
Thanks for the info CTID

Ortega
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Phillips
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Foden
Alvarez

I’m liking that but suspect that Pep’ll play Haaland because he needs Haaland and the rest of the lads to learn to work better together.
Getting the very best out of Haaland / getting a pure striker to work seamlessly with a squad that had become used to playing beautiful football without one will take time so the more minutes played the better.
Only guessing but that’s my take on it.

I hope that whatever changes are made we can keep something close to the level of performance of late. It feels as though we are starting to get into gear. If we turn up we should win, hopefully the Southampton performance in the league cup was just a freak one off.

I have a lot of time for Bristol City and their supporters. They suffer greatly from locals deciding to support the Rags or London teams.

I recall Bristol City being good value for a 2-2 draw at Maine Road in 1965. I went to Ashton Gate for the return match. Since then I have been to Bristol through my employment, and visits to family members nearby, a few times and generally enjoyed the experience. This was despite the faux ‘cockney’ accent (probably from watching East Enders) spoken by many locals.

It is not really the fault of the club and their supporters that much of the local population have opted for the ‘dark side’ or the London clubs.

No chance.

BC are a tricky team on a good run of form.

Small pitch,excited crowd,motivated players,experienced coach....what could possibly go wrong !!

We need to be strong,no time for debuts !!
Bumper crowd expected as half of Bristol heads to Ashton Gate to see the Champions of England
AD485A15-1841-47FE-9E93-53FB066B936F.jpeg

--------------------Ortega------------------
Walker------------Akanji-----------Laporte
-------------Philips----------Perone--------
Mahrez-------KDB-------Bernie------Palmer
------------------------Alvarez-------------------------
Worrying similarities to Southampton, except...it's Bristol City, Cancelo gone, and Philips will be looking to claim his place.

Let's go with it.

Gomez, Lewis, and Phillips will play. He didn't bring them on at the weekend without this game in mind. They did decent, and we are playing a championship level team.
I think Haaland will also be rotated out.
Kdb, foden and Alvarez also shoe-ins.
Not sure about Stones, depends on how well he has trained.
Oh!, and keeper change 100%

I think he will be good for us eventually, but I'd like to cut that big bun off his head.
I don't know if you watched Peps presser yesterday. I just got the impression Peps gone off him big time. The lad needs game time yes, and this position is super difficult to play jn Peps team, but at the moment he looks like a fish out of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.