FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone are the days of being able to fully rotate and still put out a competitive side. For Rodri or Ake to get any rest, we'd have to field utter dross like Gomez and Phillips.

We must not underestimate them. Their form this year so far in all competitions has been really strong.

P 11
W 6
D 5
L 0

Strong team please, and make changes when hopefully the game is won.

Gone are the days of being able to fully rotate and still put out a competitive side. For Rodri or Ake to get any rest, we'd have to field utter dross like Gomez and Phillips.
Kalvin Phillips is genuinely brilliant.

I know he's not yet shown it for you, but he was absolutely brilliant under Bielsa in a side which play at a similar intensity to you.

Honestly I think he'll come good for you, that 6 role in your side is perfectly suited to him, he's probably the best player in the country at breaking up counter attacks.

Give him time, lots of your players (if I'm right) have taken a year or more to settle. Cancelo, Grealish, Mahrez, Rodri etc off the top of my head.

Bit sad not to see Perrone start, but it's understandable if Pep doesn't want to make too many changes. Hopefully gets 25+ at the end so he can have some sort of impact.

Wonder if any of Rico/Palmer/Gomez will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.