FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

Durham is.

However he does say he has a soft spot for city and the fans as he watched us a lot when he was a uni student here.

He'll still be a sensationalist **** though.
Thanks mate, I thought he was someone was saying he’s a red, but I remembered he spoke well about City.

Draw is live on ITV before the Liverpool v Cardiff game.

Numbers:

1. Crystal Palace
  2. Bournemouth or Boreham Wood
  3. Huddersfield
  4. Peterborough
  5. Luton
  6. Southampton
  7. Chelsea
  8. Everton
  9. West Ham
  10. Middlesbrough
  11. Tottenham
  12. Liverpool or Cardiff
  13. Stoke
  14. Nottingham Forest or Leicester
  15. Manchester City
  16. Norwich
Ties to be played on the midweek of Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 1st/2nd/3rd March.
Give us Luton we can all wear inspector gadget coats in monkey piss yellow.

Have you ever seen the Blackpool away cup game (88 I think) on you tube I was in amongst the madness as we got a last minute goal, absolutly brilliant but I was a lot younger!
Yeah. Classic that one. Some good ones back in the day. The Brightwell goal was mental. Paul Power at Villa Park. I remember being about 11 at the swamp when Reeves scored and almost got crushed as my dad had left me at the front !

Durham is.

However he does say he has a soft spot for city and the fans as he watched us a lot when he was a uni student here.

He'll still be a sensationalist **** though.
He was presenting the Liverpool / Cardiff game and straight after the draw he said
"Dear God please help us....." and was really funny about it.
Said his son is a City fan who goes to Borough games with him and they had discussed who his son would want to win if the 2 sides drew each other.

Can’t complain about that. Obviously always better to be home but we should beat Peterborough.

I wish Chelsea and scousers would get difficult ties though. Could have done with both those fuckers going out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.