FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

Not confirmed yet but as capacity is 15,000, we’ll presumably get around 2,000 based on the 15% requirement.
It’s been pointed out that QPR had 3,000 tickets in the fourth round but I’d be surprised if that’s the case for us.
Thanks pal

Spot on. And the great Barry Davies on comms too.
Yes, a fine commentator. The present ones could learn a lot from him, if they tried.

He knew when to keep quiet, instead of the ones who chatter on endlessly, spouting endless trivia and well-rehearsed statistics, until one's ears are aching with the droning.

Identify the players, fine, but learn when to let us watch the play uninterrupted. Barry D knew how to do this.

Yes, a fine commentator. The present ones could learn a lot from him, if they tried.

He knew when to keep quiet, instead of the ones who chatter on endlessly, spouting endless trivia and well-rehearsed statistics, until one's ears are aching with the droning.

Identify the players, fine, but learn when to let us watch the play uninterrupted. Barry D knew how to do this.

‘One nil!’

Absolutely right. The greats of yesteryear appreciated the fact that the game was the star not them. Today they’re all out to show how knowledgeable/ witty they are …. a “Listen to me aren’t I great” kind of vibe.

I also hate the way they pander to the egos of the co commentator. Which leads me on to a whole new point ….. why do we need co comms and the irritating “bantz” that ensues ??

his commentary on the 5-1 Charlton game is one of the best pieces of commentary on a game ever

“He’s loving every minute of it now”

Plus my favourite
“Get off the field” ‘says Billy McNeil to the spectators’

Ye sure he did
Must have watched the re run of that over 1000 times !!!!!
probably quote most of commentary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.