FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

MOTD highlights from the '81 game. Starts around 24:20, goal at 34:50

Thanks for that, age 12 I went to every round that year so I’ve just watched the game and I’m waiting for the second half so I can rewatch Tommy Booths late headed winner.
Funny how the mind/memories plays tricks. Obviously having watched City through the rest of the empty decades my brain had mixed up a few minor details.

I used to work for a company who supplied all their industrial hardware, very lucrative business and busy constantly!
Visited them a few times on the early 90s, the only time I went to the town. I was supposed to learn off them and apply it at a well known manufacturer in the west mids. No hope of that, they were beyond help.

Anyone know if the date for this game has been confirmed yet?
No.
FA website has no mention yet of what games have been picked for TV and all eight ties are still listed as Wednesday 2nd March, 7:45pm. I’d like to think it will be confirmed within the next 48 hours.

No.
FA website has no mention yet of what games have been picked for TV and all eight ties are still listed as Wednesday 2nd March, 7:45pm. I’d like to think it will be confirmed within the next 48 hours.
Ridiculous delay. Complete disregard for supporters. Unfortunately absolutely no surprise about this.

Ridiculous delay. Complete disregard for supporters. Unfortunately absolutely no surprise about this.
Be fair to the broadcasters they have eight games to choose from and no scum. Can't rush these things. Stupid things is that Peterborough play Saturday so we can't play the Thursday before, so it's either Tuesday or Wednesday for us. TV just can't work out which will be the biggest inconvenience for the team and fans. Probably put us on at 8.00pm on Wednesday although if they could they would make us play two hours before the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.