FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the space Doku's going to be able to speed into because Chelsea won't park the bus.

Also wondering if Chelsea won't be 100% as fully committed to this as they could be because they've got Arsenal four days later and have inexplicably wound up with a chance of securing European football next season.

Time for a game of possession if we want to retain our possession.

Ortega,
Walker, Ake, Gvardiol,
Kovacic, Rodri,
Bernardo, Foden,
Bobb, Alvarez, Grealish.

Time for a game of possession if we want to retain our possession.

Ortega,
Walker, Ake, Gvardiol,
Kovacic, Rodri,
Bernardo, Foden,
Bobb, Alvarez, Grealish.
I’d start Doku in this, we need someone to run at them and maybe hit them on the break ourselves.

I’d start Doku in this, we need someone to run at them and maybe hit them on the break ourselves.
That was an exhausting match last night, so the last thing we need is another up-and-down basketball game against Chelsea's youngsters. If we need to strike them on the break, then it's because we've been pushed back into our half. Far better to keep possession and try and squeeze a 1-0 win in normal time.

Don't fancy penalties that's for sure
Palmer has scored more penalties this season than the total converted in last night's penalty shoot out.
The only bonus is that the Chelsea players may start a scrap to see who takes their next penalty.

Not fancying us for this after 120 minutes of trying to batter down Madrid's defence. We looked absolutely fucked in extra time and Saturday is too soon for us to have fully recovered. Team wise I think it will be: Ortega, Lewis, Stones, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Kovacic, Bobb, Grealish, Doku, Alvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.