Foden
Doku Haaland (Alvarez) Grealish

.........................Ortega

.............Walker.....AKanji......Ake

.........................Stones

.................Lewis........Kovacic

Doku.................Bobb............Grealish

........................Alvarez

Trying to get some fresh legs in there. Just cannot envisage any of Haaland, De Bruyne and Rodri anywhere near starting. The bench at best.

Last edited:
The state of some of the defeatist half arsed johnny come lately snowflakes commenting on this thread. FFS get a grip and grow a pair. Chelsea are a mid table team with a lot of injuries and spend as much time fighting each other than for each other. We are unbeaten in 20+ games - I don't count penalties - are the current Treble and World Champions have almost 3 days between games and 5 days to the Brighton match. Ortega/ Stones/Ake/Doku/Kova will come in and will be fresh, which hardly weakens us and Walker/Foden/Berni will likely play having not played on Saturday. The big question is can we get 75 mins out of Rodri. I am going with my mates as I always do and expect us to win, as I always do. Hopefully I'm not sat next to some of the absolute wet wipes throwing in the towel in on this thread. Can't be arsed with you.

Not fancying us for this after 120 minutes of trying to batter down Madrid's defence. We looked absolutely fucked in extra time and Saturday is too soon for us to have fully recovered. Team wise I think it will be: Ortega, Lewis, Stones, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Kovacic, Bobb, Grealish, Doku, Alvarez
I agree with all of this. We have no choice but to fully rotate and it may well cost us the tie. Not doing so could cost us both trophies and the league is priority now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.