FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely this. There will be some very frank discussions when the players meet up.
Fucks sake, we absolutely battered Madrid. Yes due to a combination of luck, good defending, poor finishing, absolute shithousery on the pitch and a **** of a referee we didn’t get the win, but the shit that comes out when we don’t win is pathetic. I used to think you were a good old school poster Paul, but now I think you’ve just lost all sense of perspective.

Yes that’s right cos the players didn’t give it their all on Wednesday, didn’t completely dominate real fucking Madrid, didn’t have 33 attempts on goal. Nah they really didn’t want it. Fucking hell
Sorry but you've totally misinterpreted my post mate...
Pep knows full well they gave everything and so do I
I'm sure he's getting the response he wants

I hope we win for all you travelling Blues, but if we don't I'm really not bothered
It's all about the prem for me and we have six cup finals to play in that

....................Ortega
Lewis.......Stones.....Dias........Ake
.............Gomez.....Kovecic....
Bobb.............Nunes..............Doku
.....................Alvarez

Bobb, Nunes and Doku to constantly interchange. Alvarez dropping deep and these three playing ahead of him
Stones and Lewis to take turns pushing into midfield

Sorry but you've totally misinterpreted my post mate...
Pep knows full well they gave everything and so do I
I'm sure he's getting the response he wants

We all know that and I for one get what you meant. I was at the game shouting, singing and giving everything I had the same as the players. They couldn't have given anymore. A bit of bad luck and two shit penalties saw us out. It happens.
The same poster jumped on me, he tends to get a tad over emotional at any perceived criticism or negativity.
I mentioned a frank discussion when they meet up. Absolutely there will be. There are tired bodies and minds out there at the moment. He needs 100% honesty as to who feels they can go out at Wembley and do it all again. We've seen Peps intense chats to the team. That's all I meant, but I guess if you look for negativity in posts you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.