FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our FA Cup semi-final record is dismal , we appear to scrap to get to the last four then Pep plays a weakened side at Wembley , ive been to every semi-final but i have swerved this one , its only a good day out if you win and if Pep selects a team with one eye on the Brighton game which is the sensible thing to do then i will be doing my impression of a plastic Rag & Dipper and watching from the comfort of my living room
Every credit to the lads and lasses going down there today you will probably be outnumbered but we will be loud and proud as always.
Brighton is Thursday isn't it?? Plenty of time to rest after today

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but was there any official reasoning given for having this scheduled for today rather than tomorrow?

My son just messaged me to say Palmer is out injured but I’ve not seen that anywhere else. Anybody know anything? Does this mean it will be Sterling who gets the winner against us?

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but was there any official reasoning given for having this scheduled for today rather than tomorrow?
I think the broadcasters wanted this game in the premium slot, rather than United v Coventry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.