FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fancying us for this after 120 minutes of trying to batter down Madrid's defence. We looked absolutely fucked in extra time and Saturday is too soon for us to have fully recovered. Team wise I think it will be: Ortega, Lewis, Stones, Ake, Gomez, Nunes, Kovacic, Bobb, Grealish, Doku, Alvarez
Do you ever fancy us in a game?

Deal with Palmer and we will win, regardless of a weakened team. We should weaken tge team, too.

If we come out of this season with a 4 in a row I will be ecstatic. A double is a dusting of icing on the top.

Time for a game of possession if we want to retain our possession.

Ortega,
Walker, Ake, Gvardiol,
Kovacic, Rodri,
Bernardo, Foden,
Bobb, Alvarez, Grealish.
Walker, Rodri & Bernardo will be on the bench, mark my words. Lewis, Stones & Nunes will probably start. I suspect KDB & Erling may also start given they were rested for the last 30 mins plus penalties.

Thinking about the space Doku's going to be able to speed into because Chelsea won't park the bus.

Also wondering if Chelsea won't be 100% as fully committed to this as they could be because they've got Arsenal four days later and have inexplicably wound up with a chance of securing European football next season.
Course they fucking will be.

Mad thinking !!

We can’t risk several players for this. Haaland, Kev & akanji asked to come off last night shows you how fatigued our players are. We are running on fumes
They looked worse than us because they were chasing the ball around. They obviously tried to get the game to penalties because they knew that that was their best way of winning.
It’s times like this I’m happy we have our huge squad and are able to put out two different first elevens that would win the league
We haven't got a huge squad, this is a myth put out by the media.

Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistant referees: Stuart Burt and Dan Cook
Fourth Official: Darren England
VAR: David Coote
Support VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis

Time for a game of possession if we want to retain our possession.

Ortega,
Walker, Ake, Gvardiol,
Kovacic, Rodri,
Bernardo, Foden,
Bobb, Alvarez, Grealish.
Very little chance Rodri will be playing unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.