FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo captain, lead the team out proud.

City legend and if I met him I'd love to have a laugh with him and say "that penalty" shrug shoulders and make it clear proper Blues couldn't care less.

A goal each Saturday for Bernardo and KDB would be fabulous.

I'd go Gvardiol instead of Stones.
Ake/ Gvardiol CB/LB interchangeable.
Personally I don't think Rodders/ Stones / Foden/ KDB / Walker/ Haaland / Grealish should start. They need rest for the all important PL program beginning next Thursday vs Brighton.
Any sniff of this game going extra time and we should basically go 1-0-10 formation!
Gvardiol is playing out of his skin at the moment, another legend in the making me thinks

Yeah I was at last nights game, as I always am. We absolutely battered Real Madrid, but a combination of good defending, poor finishing and shit refereeing denied us. It happens, spoilt brats like you just can’t understand that or handle it
I was talking about the last Chelsea game not last night, try and keep up ffs!

That was an exhausting match last night, so the last thing we need is another up-and-down basketball game against Chelsea's youngsters. If we need to strike them on the break, then it's because we've been pushed back into our half. Far better to keep possession and try and squeeze a 1-0 win in normal time.
I agree no basketball. 5 subs and 6 if extra time so use those with 30 or 60 mins left at start and end. Rodri last 30 when we are winning.

Impossible to predict this as we don't know the state of the squad after Wednesday night. I'm always a half glass full kind of person, so I'm hoping somehow we can beat them.

Having said that we haven't beaten them home or away after scoring 5 goals.

It might even all come down to a penalty shoot out again.......will Bernardo take one for some redemption.

Fucking FA screwing us over for putting this on Saturday.

Fucking FA screwing us over for putting this on Saturday.
Yes, unquestionably. But I take the view that it gives us an extra day before Brighton. Sports scientists seem to like five full days between drinks. After Chelsea, we'll be getting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.