FA Cup Semi-Final Draw - Arsenal | 18/7/2020 | 7:45pm KO

Hopefully we can do the business against Arsenal & Chelsea the same against United.
The thought of playing United in a cup final is horrible

We are not terrible - though we are not as good as you.

i fully expect you will beat us at Wembley however might I suggest it’s not necessarily a slam dunk for you guys?

Might I remind you all of Ecclesiastes 9.11?

“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.“

Probably clutching at straws but what the hell...

Great quote but I think you have done a typo. do you mean Eccles Estates ? (one for the local Mancs)

Hopefully we can do the business against Arsenal & Chelsea the same against United.
The thought of playing United in a cup final is horrible

It's going to happen at some point. Might as well get it out of the way while we have the best manager and team. Agree though would be horrible and a nerve wracking experience.

I was gutted that they lost the semi in 2014 against Sunderland. We would have embarrassed them at Wembley in the final.

Why does this game need to be played at Wembley, why not both games at Villa Park or any ground in the Midlands..?

Because the corrupt greedy Wembley/FA need the advertising revenue and probably can't afford to pay Villa for the use of their ground.

All set up for a Manchester final
I'd expect us to beat arsenal and the Rags to beat Chelsea.
Even if fans were allowed to go theirs no way I'd go anywhere near Wembley that day.

Why not mate? You wouldn’t go and support the blues??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.