FA Cup Semi-Final Draw - Arsenal | 18/7/2020 | 7:45pm KO

Great draw we can save the Rags for the final , they can brag that they beat us three times in a season , but we won the games that really count and win the trophies , our trophy cabinet will be bulging again at the end of the season whilst there will be tumbleweed blowing around inside the swamps trophy room.

i think it will be a hard game vs arsenal and you never know ? if they turn up and play they could hurt our back four
they have something upfront but like city can be dodgy at the back. but if city turn up like today you could add the best players from the other 3 clubs city would still beat them

Another chance to wipe the floor with one of the hateful eight & again in the final, Pep has schooled the rags at Wembley on a few occasions

i think it will be a hard game vs arsenal and you never know ? if they turn up and play they could hurt our back four
they have something upfront but like city can be dodgy at the back. but if city turn up like today you could add the best players from the other 3 clubs city would still beat them

every semi final is tough but Arsenal will be without Leno and Mari. In our 3-0 win Leno saved Arsenal from it being 5 or 6, made some fantastic saves there. I’m confident we’ll win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.