FA Cup Semi-Final Draw - Arsenal | 18/7/2020 | 7:45pm KO

Not counting my chickens but with the expected reduction in social distancing to 1m is there a chance that fans will be allowed to attend the final ?

Not counting my chickens but with the expected reduction in social distancing to 1m is there a chance that fans will be allowed to attend the final ?

Absolutely not.

You don’t sit 1m away from people at the game nor going in and out.

We won’t be in stadiums for a little while yet.

every semi final is tough but Arsenal will be without Leno and Mari. In our 3-0 win Leno saved Arsenal from it being 5 or 6, made some fantastic saves there. I’m confident we’ll win.

Arsenal are terrible. We would have to have a real off day to lose to them.

Arsenal are terrible. We would have to have a real off day to lose to them.

We are not terrible - though we are not as good as you.

i fully expect you will beat us at Wembley however might I suggest it’s not necessarily a slam dunk for you guys?

Might I remind you all of Ecclesiastes 9.11?

“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.“

Probably clutching at straws but what the hell...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.