FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

MilwallM fuck em all. In all seriousness, I want Watford or Brighton, City v Wolves would be the best spectacle for a final and the largest fan bases.

After successfully predicting Spurs in the Chumps, I am going for:
  • Man City v Milwall
  • Watford v Wolves
Hopefully then a Man City v Watford final, which will leave the London bound main line trains solely for our fans.

If your out and about today be careful. There have been reports of Wolves roaming the streets acting in a cocky manner. Early yesterday evening there were reports of Swans attacking, although they seem to have dissipated now!

Have a great shout against any of these sides would take Brighton if given the choice. Millwall will kick lumps out of us wolves are a good side who have nothing but the cup to focus on now as do Watford. Both Brighton and Millwall had the threat of relegation to deal with.

I really want wolves in the semi final as I think we are best placed to beat them. It's also important to remember stopping wolves getting to the final is vital for our chances of winning the league, as their last game of the season is against the bindippers and we don't want them resting players for that one

Lets not get ahead of ourselves remember 2013 and Wigan, 60+ thousand City fans there and the team somehow took it for granted and lost the game, I will take anyone in the final, I have a sneaky feeling it will be a Brighton v City semi final.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.