FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Lets not get ahead of ourselves remember 2013 and Wigan, 60+ thousand City fans there and the team somehow took it for granted and lost the game, I will take anyone in the final, I have a sneaky feeling it will be a Brighton v City semi final.

There was the small matter of Mancini’s sacking being leaked before the game!

My favourite cup competion, ours to lose now with the teams left. Absolutely zero taken for granted with that statement but praying we continue going all out for the comp

We should win against any. Given our performance yesterday, we could lose against any.

Despite being the only 'billionaires' in world football we are still capable of putting in a performance which belies our 'billionaire-icity!

As an aside, if we do manage to win the quadruple, would anyone think that the RDAHMeedya would now start writing about the 'visiting trillionaires'?

We should have an advantage over the others in that Wembley is a second home to most of our squad.

We just need to concentrate on cutting out the errors we are prone to and the FA Cup might be in the trophy cabinet by the middle of May.

I’m dreaming of a blue Wembley
Just like the ones I used to know
With the blue flags flying.

How we used to dream us oldies. Now thanks to our wonderful owners

Dreams can come True.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.