FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

True enough. Annoying thing is though that these are the SS3 tickets that Cardiff have returned and informing City only a week in advance is a bit shit. Cardiff would've known well before now whether they could shift them or not and if they'd been put back on sale to home fans sooner it would've been easier for fans to make plans for this game

The return deadline is 10 days before kick-off.

Just like booking a flight or a holliday or a flight and then finding out the price come down .it happens .City should have done it earlier though

Not sure the PL rules apply to holidays.

A Club’s ticketing policy should:

R.6.1. provide general information to the public about ticket availability and pricing, giving the earliest possible notice of any changes and the reasons therefore;

R.13. Each Club shall submit to the League details of its season ticket prices and ticket prices for individual League Matches upon announcing the same publicly (and, in any event, before the start of each Season).

Yeah I can only imagined they did that to see if any takers for the £30 tickets.
Doesn’t look like there has been much! Then again they probably haven’t communicated it.

Some have been sold this morning, plus seats in other blocks are shifting too. Mainly the cheap ones mind

City, tickets, and communication? That's an alien concept!

Some have been sold this morning, plus seats in other blocks are shifting too. Mainly the cheap ones mind

City, tickets, and communication? That's an alien concept!

Indeed!

There have been around 500 or so sold since yesterday I think and some blocks sold out now. Still loads on bottom tier though and 8 unreleased blocks. Tomorrow and weekend will be interesting after pay day. I’d say we will get to around 22/23k. Enough to make plenty of noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.