FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Another good draw for us. Felt sorry for Millwall but given their fans would have turned the place into a cauldron and very much a home game in a giant Den then Brighton might be the easier of the two in some respects.
I'd also fear for our players against Millwall. The last thing we need is some neanderthal kicking lumps out of our guys.

Another good draw for us. Felt sorry for Millwall but given their fans would have turned the place into a cauldron and very much a home game in a giant Den then Brighton might be the easier of the two in some respects.

Brighton are just a very average hard working and disciplined side. This game will be one way traffic all game with them defending and hoping for a breakaway or goal from a free kick or something.

Pep may not go completely full strength though if Spurs gave the weekend off.

If we get past Spurs to reach the CL S/F, we will play a midweek game every single week after the FA Cup Semi

Therefore I reckon the Cardiff game will be brought forward to Tue 2nd April

Wed 3rd was earmarked for us, Tue 2nd is Wolves United league game ... both on Sky, that’s why both can’t be on same night ... unless Sky now goes and swaps their Spurs Brighton TV game with Spurs Palace being the opener at their new stadium and instead of ours pick that one out and puts that on 4th ... in which case we could be play on 3rd and not be on tv then. I guess these along with family Cup semis and tv picks will be confirmed by tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday.

Brighton are just a very average hard working and disciplined side. This game will be one way traffic all game with them defending and hoping for a breakaway or goal from a free kick or something.

Pep may not go completely full strength though if Spurs gave the weekend off.
As they’re supposed to be playing Brighton they will have the weekend off. On top of that our rescheduled fixture against Cardiff is likely to be 3 days before the semi so we’ll have to do some rotation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.