FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Yep.

FA say:

"No Fixtures available, please check later.

Fixture dates and times may change, subject to TV selections and replays"

Let's wait for a confirmation on mancity.com, but the outcome will be clear anyway.

More importantly for me, when will they announce the date of the Cardiff game? I can't make 2nd Aprill so really hoping its the 3rd

I really want the quadruple and want us in best possible stead for the spurs game. I think a team consisting of

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Not quite a b side but it would see some key players get a break for that spurs game. If they’re needed send them off the bench.

Given their respective performances and Pep’s dirty looks when they were dragged off - if Delph and Mahrez make the travelling party - it’ll be to carry the drinks and help out the kit man.

More importantly for me, when will they announce the date of the Cardiff game? I can't make 2nd Aprill so really hoping its the 3rd

If it is that mid week, it’s more likely to be 3rd than 2nd ... thank sky’s TV picks for that!

FA are rightly dragging their heels on the dates. Should be crystal clear for me, City play on Saturday to accommadate the fact they play in Europe on Tuesday night. If the FA were any good they'd be giving an English team the best chance they can in the interest of possible European progress.

More importantly how can fans begin to make arrangements for the game when we have no idea as to where we stand.

How hard can it be to ring the BBC and BT and get a quick decision on a time and a date, then a quick call to the plod to make sure they are happy and then announce it and everyone is happy.

Mind you we have already been stitched up a few years ago when we had to play the kids so my money is on the Sunday !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.