FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Good Morning,

Myself and my two boys aged 8 & 6 have been going to an FA Cup game in every round since the Qualifying Rounds and our ultimate dream is to try to make it to Wembley.

A Semi final match would actually be our 10th FA Cup game this season. Its been a fantastic experience to date, where we have gone from watching games in front of 100 people to over 30k, the boys have loved learning about each club / ground we visit and I am hoping it gives them a good education in the game we all love.

We are really keen to attend your Semi Final game against Brighton however, I fully appreciate tickets will be in high demand and that these tickets should quite rightly be prioritised for loyal fans.

I can see on your website that it stated that any remaining tickets will go on General sale on Tuesday 26th March, do you think their is any chance that some tickets will go on general sale ? or is that highly unlikely

Thank you for your time.

Dan
I too think it's very likely that they will go on General Sale. Lucky boys. We are lucky too to see our side there. Unfortunately it's very expensive and this will be our 4th game at Wembley and the KO is ridiculous. I am going by coach I think and it gets back at about 4 in the morning. I haven't got the heart to book it yet as holding out hope that they put some more trains on. Despite claims to the contrary, I believe last train back to Manchester is 9pm which is too early if it goes to extra time.

Mate sorted ours out this morning £45.

This is the same price City are asking for south stand seats vs Cardiff ffs.

It is no wonder we have empty seats.
City really need to look at pricing for match day tickets.
The problem with that argument is that the empty seats at matches are mostly ones where someone has a season ticket.

The problem with that argument is that the empty seats at matches are mostly ones where someone has a season ticket.
The problem withyou argument is how do you know they haven't put them on the ticket exchange.
But even if season ticket holders put them on the exchange they would struggle to sell at that price.

Empty seats nearly always come back to price.

Just noticed official coach travel is £20...city must be subsidising this? Spuds travel is £40.
If they are..then well done.
Most coaches from Manc are around the £30 mark.
£19.60 return. https://uk.megabus.com/ National Express is most expensive but I think it was £28 when I looked a couple of days ago. Depends on what ticket type you get.

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate all the advice.

As an aside, I have fond memories of your club from when we (Colchester United) played you in the old division 3 back in 1999 (I appreciate this may not be fond memories for yourselves) I think the game at our place was actually PPV ! what I always remember was that somehow we had a random Brazilian making his debut for us (whose name escapes me) however, he is still the first and probably the last Brazilian that will ever play for Colchester United !

Anyway, after a dazzling display for the first 20 mins, I think it was your defender Andy Morrison who promptly identified this threat and addressed the issue with a robust challenge which resulted in our Brazilian being stretchered off & leaving the ground in a St Johns Ambulance and he was never seen again !
I remember the game well.
Took my 12 year old daughter in a standing only section. Some bruisers stood around her but they looked after her brilliantly.
One toilet and a van selling burgers that was dirtier than the toilet.

“You can stick you pay per view up your arse” rang round the City end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.