FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Brighton fan in peace.....
I dont understand why people are caught up in how many tickets we all sell. It was always more likely that we would sell out, given that its only our 2nd fa cup semi final. Obviously in my heart of hearts we have a mountain to climb to beat you guys, but after the way we beat Millwall i guess anything can happen. I think the best we can hope for is to keep the score down and enjoy our day out. Pessimistic i know, but more than likely realistic. The tickets are pricey and and least im lucky to live closer to wembley than i do the Amex (i have a 190 mile round trip for just the home games).
Whatever happens im sure that it will be noisy from both ends next week... our objectives are totally different and given our next 2 games will more than likely define our season, i hope that by the time we meet we wont have to be looking over our shoulder too much in the league.....

Brighton now surpassed 32000, expecting to sell out tomorrow.

No surprise it is their first major game at Wembley since they lost to the rags I think? They might have been there in a play off final perhaps. We sold out 46,000 against Gillingham in the 1999 third tier play off final, mainly as we hadn't been there in years.

Brighton also just been given a extra 1500 £80 pitchside seats in 2 blocks 124 -142

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.