FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Hi guys!

My name is Mihajlo, I come from Serbia but currently working in Brussels. My friend and I took Eurostar tickets to London to watch FA cup semi-finals, since we both like City and Premier League in general. By the way, we support our local clubs – Red Star Belgrade and Vojvodina Novi Sad.

Does anyone here perhaps have an information whether the tickets for this match will be open for a general sale to people without any purchase history? We would like to buy 2 tickets, but don’t have any kind of memberships or season tickets…

Last time we watched City it was May 2011 on Etihad against West Ham 2-1 :)

Thanks a lot,
Cheers,
Contact Didsbury Dave on here he might be able to help, plus some are popping up every day on face book Manchester City tickets face value or less

Indeed!

There have been around 500 or so sold since yesterday I think and some blocks sold out now. Still loads on bottom tier though and 8 unreleased blocks. Tomorrow and weekend will be interesting after pay day. I’d say we will get to around 22/23k. Enough to make plenty of noise.

I'm going to guess that we'll shift more than that. I reckon interest will pick up over the weekend, plus there's all next week as well - assuming City leave them on sale right until the day before. Obviously if that was the case, the postal option goes out of the window as the date draws near and at some point it will be personal callers and perhaps collect at the stadium on the day.

I was ignoring the "more money than sense" section.

It's quite nice in Club wembley, as the bar isn't packed, and the seats are padded (if the league cup final is anything to go by, other seats are just decoration). I was in there for the Olympic semifinal, as I figured it was a complete one-off (I ended up at the final as well, but not in the posh seats). Not sure I'd consider it for the semifinal.

Are Wealdstone welcoming us again? Usually go there by coach but staying outside London at my lads and hoping to have a couple there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.