FA Cup Semi-Final Post Match thread

Rammy Blue said:
Zolas Right Boot said:
Alright chaps. Good day out at "Our Second Home", except the result.

Reckon you just about shaded it (should've been 3-0 at half time), second half you got lucky that Foy was in charge - no penalties for Chelsea and dont send off any of the oppo players. Aguero - you're a ****. Another few minutes and we may have got an equaliser.

The Poznan looked superb after your second goal btw

Enjoyed some good humoured banter with some of you lot in the queue at Wembley Central.

Good luck in the final. At least tickets will be easy to get hold of - anyone with a WN post code will have at least four spares....

KTBFFH!!!

Fair summary fella. Met a good few of your fans knocking about and they all seemed decent people.

Still hope you miss out on top 4 though.... ;-)

Personally I would rather Chelsea got top four than those self righteous sanctimonious twats at arsenal

Ronnie the Rep said:
Rammy Blue said:
Zolas Right Boot said:
Alright chaps. Good day out at "Our Second Home", except the result.

Reckon you just about shaded it (should've been 3-0 at half time), second half you got lucky that Foy was in charge - no penalties for Chelsea and dont send off any of the oppo players. Aguero - you're a ****. Another few minutes and we may have got an equaliser.

The Poznan looked superb after your second goal btw

Enjoyed some good humoured banter with some of you lot in the queue at Wembley Central.

Good luck in the final. At least tickets will be easy to get hold of - anyone with a WN post code will have at least four spares....

KTBFFH!!!

Fair summary fella. Met a good few of your fans knocking about and they all seemed decent people.

Personally I would rather Chelsea got top four than those self righteous sanctimonious twats at arsenal

Not the biggest fan of any of the 3 Larndon sides but see Chelsea as our biggest threat so would prefer them to miss out so it hampers their transfer and managerial (Jose...) plans.

Must say the Chelsea hoof to Ba tactics are a bit terrifying when you're trying to hold onto a lead. Our centre backs looked totally flustered.

Rammy Blue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Rammy Blue said:

Not the biggest fan of any of the 3 Larndon sides but see Chelsea as our biggest threat so would prefer them to miss out so it hampers their transfer and managerial (Jose...) plans.

True but we can beat all three. Arse fans are the worst though

Yeah i was worried by Chelsea long ball tactics.We still won but we should defend the long ball a lot better than that.

Rammy Blue said:

Thanks!

Well now we don't have to worry about yet another cup final, we can concentrate of securing third......spurs at home is the key. We might even nick second ;)

Well done City. I take nothing for granted but another trophy is right there to be earned now. Great day again. :-)

Just got back wat a day first time at wembley and thought i was gna have a heart attack but typical city we did it and thats why we love them. Also got a picture with dickov he was having a load of pictures with other fans and even seen Jeremy clarkson on the way out who got a bit of banter.. Will never forget today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.