FA Cup Semi Final - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola confirms the City squad will stay in London after tomorrow’s game “to avoid trains, planes, trains, planes, buses as much as possible.” “We’re not staying in a bad city.”

Pep Guardiola has stated Sergio Aguero is “almost fit” for tomorrow’s FA Cup Semi-Final.

Left back is the only question mark, the rest of the team picks itself. If Sergio is fit of course.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
?
Dinho
D. Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
Bernardo

PEP When I was young you saw the final of FA Cup more than a Premier League game. The tradition, the fans, the managers. I cannot deny how nice it would be for me personally. The club has won it five times and we want another one, so we will try.

Pep Guardiola on City failing to sell-out their allocation at Wembley: “I don’t know the reason why. I don’t know, maybe the club could answer better than me. When they [the fans] can go, they will and when they can’t, they don’t; maybe for different reasons.”

Pep Guardiola on Oleksandr Zinchenko’s injury: “I think he said in a statement yesterday. 10 to 12 days he will be back hopefully.”

Pep Guardiola on who will start at left-back to cover for Oleksandr Zinchenko: “I’ve almost decided, of course I can’t give an indication as to who will play there.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.