Stones
Mendy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sane
Mahrez
Jesus

Reckon we've got them 3-0 (Sane, Jesus, KDB).

Ederson
Danilo
Otamendi
Stones
Mendy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Sane
Mahrez
Jesus

Reckon we've got them 3-0 (Sane, Jesus, KDB).

Could well be. I think Pep and the physios will decide what would be the optimum game time, if any, for Fernandhino and KDB and work back from there. As important as this game is, the priority will be to put out our strongest team in the best possible shape on Tuesday.

If I were given the option of losing this providing we win the PL, I'd take it just to shove it down the scousers' throats.
Having said that, it's an artificial choice and I expect us to win both.

If Aguero isn't fully fit then no point taking any risks, We need him ready for Tuesday night against Tottenham.

I've a funny feeling he's going to play Ferny in the left back role today.

Ederson

Danilo
Laporte
Kompany
Fernandinho

Gundogan
David Silva
De Bruyne

Sterling
Bernardo
G.Jesus

Wouldnt be risking Kun or KDB for this with the Champs league on the horizon , but they would be handy substitutes if thing are going tits up ,my team would be , EDERSON ** WALKER , VINNY , LAPORTE , DANILO ** BERNARDO , GUNDY , DINHO , MERLIN , SANE ** STERLING.

If I were given the option of losing this providing we win the PL, I'd take it just to shove it down the scousers' throats.
Having said that, it's an artificial choice and I expect us to win both.

Would take a domestic treble and the Dippers winning the Champs league , we would have the trophy they covet and one they will never be able to win because they are not capable of replicating this seasons form or good fortune , and we would just have to wait another year for the Champs league

Wouldnt be risking Kun or KDB for this with the Champs league on the horizon , but they would be handy substitutes if thing are going tits up ,my team would be , EDERSON ** WALKER , VINNY , LAPORTE , DANILO ** BERNARDO , GUNDY , DINHO , MERLIN , SANE ** STERLING.

Wouldn’t risk Kun or De Bruyne either. Also would rest Fernandinho given he just returned from injury. Bernardo in midfield, Sane to start as well.

Would take a domestic treble and the Dippers winning the Champs league , we would have the trophy they covet and one they will never be able to win because they are not capable of replicating this seasons form or good fortune , and we would just have to wait another year for the Champs league

Not for me. Nothing for the dippers again. They can choke on their pathetic 'European Royalty' flag. Someone told me it dates back to when Queen Victoria was on the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.