FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Hi Dan hope you get sorted .Contact Danny Wilson at the club as if any one can help he will. also if you on face book there is site Manchester City Tickets face value or less should be a chance on there. failing that hopefully a family on here that is not going will be able to sort you out. And if none of that works if you contact Stuart Brennan the City reporter for the Manchester Evening News he could do a story and hopefully through the publicity you will get sorted Good Luck
Thank you Cyberblue I will see If I can get hold off Danny's details on the website and send him an email.

Thanks Chris, thats impressive research !

Fumaca, that was it, I see he actually only lasted 16 minutes :-) I also recall that it cost me less to get in on the day than it would have cost for the PPV.

Yeah - from memory my ticket for the terrace behind the goal was £7. Was a cracking away trip that and had a great night out in Colchester afterwards.

Hope you get sorted with tickets for the semi final mate. Even if we sell out our allocation, there’s always a chance there will be spares knocking about because people’s plans change, etc

Yeah - from memory my ticket for the terrace behind the goal was £7. Was a cracking away trip that and had a great night out in Colchester afterwards.

Hope you get sorted with tickets for the semi final mate. Even if we sell out our allocation, there’s always a chance there will be spares knocking about because people’s plans change, etc
We changed ends that night as tge view from the away end was terrible.
Much better in the other end where we sat with some players wives.

The problem withyou argument is how do you know they haven't put them on the ticket exchange.
All I know is that few, if any, of the often empty seats around where I sit ever come up on the ticket exchange.

In any event, it matters little as the seats have been sold in the first place. The non-season seats are rarely empty in a League match.

The problem is that many people buy a season ticket to secure a seat for the big matches knowing that they will miss a fair proportion (maybe a majority?) of the matches. That probably suggests that season ticket prices are too low.

I know that doesn’t fit into the narrative that ‘it is all down to high prices’. However facts rarely come into that consideration.

All I know is that few, if any, of the often empty seats around where I sit ever come up on the ticket exchange.

In any event, it matters little as the seats have been sold in the first place. The non-season seats are rarely empty in a League match.

The problem is that many people buy a season ticket to secure a seat for the big matches knowing that they will miss a fair proportion (maybe a majority?) of the matches. That probably suggests that season ticket prices are too low.

I know that doesn’t fit into the narrative that ‘it is all down to high prices’. However facts rarely come into that consideration.

Nail on the head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.