FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing semi finals at Wembley really has devalued the experience
Agreed. I wouldn't have s/f games at Wembley; it should be kept for finals. But I guess they've got a big bill to pay off for that stadium, and they're going to maximise the stadium as much as they can. As for the stadium itself; it's nice enough, I suppose. But, like most modern stadia, it's soulless.

Also, if it was kept exclusively for finals, we'd only have been there 8 times in the last decade.

;-)

Playing semi finals at Wembley really has devalued the experience
It has and if we end up playing the rags, Leicester or Sheffield united in the semis this season of all seasons and the FA want it held in Wembley they should be heavily criticised for adding in unnecessary cross country travel in my view.

Suspect we'll be on for a Raggy(Leicester)/City final.

Great for plastics around the world, no issues of crowd trouble. Of course, with the draw being at HT of the Leicester game that could go tits up for the warm ball handlers.

Assuming Chelsea win we'll get them in the semi.

Southampton first for me, then the rags then Leicester then Chelski.

United don't really bother me, I'd prefer to save them for the Final....

But we all know it's going to be Leicester or the rags v Southampton, that is a plain gimme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.