FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone plse explain what “pull through” on the purchase conformation email means?

Bought an adult and junior ticket together, but the email for ticket download yesterday only had the adult ticket listed on it.
When I went back and checked the original ticket confirmation email from the day of purchase, it says Junior 2-17 Pull Through next to the price (?). Seems odd I’ve not been sent a ticket for the junior seat at the same time.

Can anyone plse explain what “pull through” on the purchase conformation email means?

Bought an adult and junior ticket together, but the email for ticket download yesterday only had the adult ticket listed on it.
When I went back and checked the original ticket confirmation email from the day of purchase, it says Junior 2-17 Pull Through next to the price (?). Seems odd I’ve not been sent a ticket for the junior seat at the same time.
Pull through is when you buy the junior together with yours and they probably have lower points than you. Dont know why they wouldnt arrived together.

Aye last time I we t in at KO, funny they still persisting with the times when no one takes any notice

Virtually every ticket I have ever bought to any game ever has said something on it like….You must be in the ground at least 45 minutes before kick off.

I don’t know when this started but you’d think after a minimum of 50 years they’d think… This message isn’t getting through, we may as well sack it now.

Virtually every ticket I have ever bought to any game ever has said something on it like….You must be in the ground at least 45 minutes before kick off.

I don’t know when this started but you’d think after a minimum of 50 years they’d think… This message isn’t getting through, we may as well sack it now.
They put that message so you can't moan/sue for compensation if you miss the kick off. The club told you to be there 2 hours before so not there fault.

Obviously it doesn't apply if you're a dipper

Pull through is when you buy the junior together with yours and they probably have lower points than you. Dont know why they wouldnt arrived together.
The ticket will have been sent to the juniors email address. We had 2 pull throughs and the tickets went to the email addresses on their City accounts. Even for a 10 year old who never uses emails. Her Mum sent it up fortunately she remembered the password.

My teen son and I are staying in West Drayton next weekend. Free parking at our hotel and not far from train station.

We're torn between drinking local to hotel, Uber to Uxbridge, or heading to Wembley for noon for pre match pints.

Any blues staying nearby and facing similar dichotomy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.